"What your favorite website?"
" W-B-L..., I mean 98 point...uh, W-B-L-O-G"
"These two songs are dedicated to Tonio from BD. Enjoy your weekend and we'll see you back here on Monday."
RIBBON IN THE SKY
Oh so long for this night I've prayed
That a star would guide you my way
To share with me this special day
Where a ribbon's in the sky for our love
If allowed, may I touch your hand
And if pleased, may I once again
So that you too will understand
There's a ribbon in the sky for our love
This is not a coincidence
And far more than a lucky chance
But what is that was always meant
Is a ribbon in the sky for our love
Love, we can't lose with God on our side
We'll find strength in each tear we cry
From now on it will be you and I
And a ribbon in the sky, ribbon in the sky, A ribbon in the sky for our love.
There's a ribbon in the sky for our love.
YOU AND I
Here we are on Earth together,It's you and I
God has made us fall in love, its true
I've really found someone like you
Will it say the love you feel for me, will it say
That you will be by my side to see me through
Until my life is through
Well, in my mind, we can conquer the world
In love you and I, you and I, you and I
I am glad at least in my life I found someone
That may not be here forever to see me through
But I found strength in you
I only pray that I have shown you a brighter day
Because thats all that I am living for, you see
Dont worry what happens to me
Cause in my mind, you will stay here always
In love, you and I, you and I, you and I, you and I
In my mind we can conquer the world in love,
You and I, you and I, you and I

5 comments:
I'm honored...and blushing! Thanks happy boi! You make me smile with my heart. ;)
Mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhmmmmmm.
Yeah, you two are a mess : )
BD, this is Kahlua, Tonio's girl from DC/VA. Been following this love story since its inception...just wanted to introduce myself and let you know who this chick is that is "following" your blog now...
That being said, here's what I REALLY wanna say:
Would you two just GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!?! JEEZUSS...the whole WORLD sees ya'll belong together...can ya'll make OUR dreams come true please? LMAO!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
~Kahlua~
Hi ~kahlua~, nice to meet you. I've been checking out your blog as well and it's d-e-e-p! Luv your writing.
Wow, so you've been following the Cocoa/BD love saga from the very beginning? I don't know whether to blush or apologize. LOL
Nothing would make me happier than to get back together and go forward with our relationship. For the first time in a long I know what I want and I'm ready for what I want. I've prayed on it and had to let it go. We've talked extensively about each of our worries and concerns and we really "listened" to the other.
Thanks for rooting for us. I can use all the positive energy I can get. :-) Not to worry-I'm also working on making the same dream come true. Keep up the writing! I'll be checking.
Have a great weekend as well!!
Blushing? I hope you and Cocoa never find yourselves playing poker with me because I will rob you both BLIND!!!
I love you both.
Post a Comment