
Noah’s Arc is to gay men what Sex And The City is to single women over 30. On October 24th, 2008 Noah’s Arc: Jumping The Broom premieres in theaters. God willing I will be in attendance opening weekend. I enjoyed the ground-breaking series on Logo and am sure I will enjoy the movie even more. Just as SATC delivered with its movie, and tied up all the loose ends from the long-running series, NAJTB has all the same elements and more to satisfy their eagerly awaiting fans in catching up with the lives of the four friends from Los Angeles.
Two African American men getting married in a major motion picture. I feel mainstream America is ready and will have an open mind and recognize though the characters are gay, the message is about love and relationships.
- Noah
- Alex
- Ricky
- Chance
- Wade
Tonio and I discussed this. We told each other who we feel the other is more like in our eyes. Do you share traits with any of them? Maybe it’s a combination of characters.
In any event, please go out and support this sure-to-be great movie. 10/24/08
Two African American men getting married in a major motion picture. I feel mainstream America is ready and will have an open mind and recognize though the characters are gay, the message is about love and relationships.
- Noah
- Alex
- Ricky
- Chance
- Wade
Tonio and I discussed this. We told each other who we feel the other is more like in our eyes. Do you share traits with any of them? Maybe it’s a combination of characters.
In any event, please go out and support this sure-to-be great movie. 10/24/08
2 comments:
The movie is gonna be fi-yah!!
Yes, I have a good feeling. Can't wait until it comes out.
Post a Comment