Thursday, September 18, 2008

Get A Clue

A hilarious movie you must check out

I had to stop her from screaming...




Flames on the side of my face...




This is war, Peacock...




Movie Trailer...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

One of my absolute favorites! No matter how many times I watch this movie, it's classic comedy, brilliant writing and quirky craziness!

Anonymous said...

I cannot even remember how many times we watched this at your house when we were kids, Cocoa!!!!

Two other good ones are Soapdish (with Sally Field) and Tootsie (with Dustin Hoffman).

Achilles said...

Yes, it's a classic! This was a great ensemble cast and great writing. All the elements came together for this one. Everyone should see it.

Recently I saw AIRPLANE for the first time since it was in the theaters. I can't tell you how hard I laughed and how much funnier the jokes were!!

SOAPDISH and TOOTSIE are also favorites!

Anonymous said...

Surely you can't be serious? Yes, I am and don't call me Shirley.