September 5th. Exactly a month ago today, is when (to coin a phrase by Will Smith) 'my life got flipped, turned upside down'. So much has happened since that day. If you've read previous entries you're probably sick-and-tired of hearing about it, so I won't repeat any superfluous details, except to say, that I've learned so much and am so grateful for having met and had the opportunity to share a time in my life with Tonio. He's one of the people that makes life worth living. Enough of that, don't want his head to swell. LOL
Today also marks a milestone. Weeks ago, he asked for my blog address. I gave it to him. Shortly after he said he felt he should be privvy to my innermost thoughts and said he wouldn't read it. Fast forward to today, he came over to my building to return the ring. We laughed, talked like old times. During which time I let him read a post from my blog. He in return typed his blog address on my pc and told me to read away. I asked "are you sure?". He said yea. It's official, we now have insight to each other's thoughts in the good times and the bad. He's been doing this for quite some time and has the advantage over me, but it's all gravy.
Now that the floodgates have been opened and we can read each other's blogs, we both agreed that the purpose of the blog is to express and convey what is on our minds at any given point in time that we choose to record. With that said, we agreed NOT alter, change or second-think our words, but to let it flow as conceived as if we were writing to ourselves. With that said, a month later and having gone through every emotion known to man...twice...okay three times, I can say Tonio is one of the good ones!
Catch you later.
1 comment:
So you're "BD" LOL nice to cyber meet you lol
Post a Comment