Got up early today around 8:00 AM. Showered, washed my face, brushed my teeth and got my workout clothes ready for the gym. I finished the little bit of dishes that were in the sink and walked around the house. I laid in the master bedroom (where Tonio would be sleeping) and had a good cry. It wasn't a sad cry per se, just a lot of emotions. Anyway, woke up junior gave him some cereal then we headed to the gym. Got in a good 45 minute work out. Just as it came to an end, my phone rang, Tonio had landed and was waiting for his luggage. He would be here shortly. It would be good to see him. It had been weeks since we last saw each other. I don't know about him, but my heart was skipping all kinds of beats in anticipation of seeing him. Sigh...well more to come. Stay tuned.
He called about 11:45 AM, he was at the wrong house. He quickly turned around and came to the correct one. The doorbell rang and I was short of breath. I opened the door and there he was. Looking tanned, refreshed and sexy as all get out. It had been about two weeks since we physically saw each other. He was definitely a sight for sore eyes. Junior hugged him upon coming into the house. I was fixing breakfast-he was right on time. We all ate at the kitchen table and made small talk. The directions I had given him were pretty direct and he followed them to the 'T'. Afterwards, we cleaned up the three of us put on our swimsuits and we splashed around in the pool. We were in the pool for a couple of hours. We had a ball. After we got out, we ate, talked some more while we watched television. Tonio had a 7:30 AM flight and had gotten only four hours sleep, so needless to say, he was beat. After eating, and having that sun beating down on him, we he finally relaxed, he was out. We actually both fell asleep watching TV. Later that evening we headed over to Walmart. We did some grocery shopping for the house. In the electronics section they had DVDs on sale. We racked up! After we headed home and fixed dinner. He gave me the phone number to his cousin who lives in Orlando. A friend of his works for Disney and would be able to get us tickets at a discounted price. Last year we paid $40-normally the tickets go for $90 and above! I left a message for him to call as we wanted to head out probably Saturday. His cousin called back about half hour later and said to meet his friend where US Highway 192 meets John Young Parkway, there will be a Walgreens. He'll meet us in the parking lot at 10:30 AM in the morning and he was only charging $40. That was fantastic! I thanked his cousin for the hook up. We watched movies well into the night. Junior knocked off about midnight. Tonio and I watched Airplane! and Be Cool. We were cracking up! We talked until about 3 AM. He retired in his room, I in mine. I was very happy to see him. I had missed him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment