Okay, okay I know the last posting was way too much, but I had a lot of time on my hands. Anyway I did some thinking, some "reflecting" and just had to bang this out. (It's brief I promise!)
Along with stages in a relationship, there are stages to grieving when its over.
1) Denial - At first, we tend deny the loss that has taken place. (Yea that's me - next stop Denial-ville)
2) Anger - Angry at myself, Angry at Antonio, just angry!
3) Bargaining - Been there, done that.
4) Depression - Feeling numb, although anger and sadness may remain underneath. (Almost inevitable, I'll be there. I hope not for long) :-)
5) Acceptance - This is when the anger, sadness and mourning have tapered off. The person simply accepts the reality of the loss. (When, when, when??)
During all this, what keeps me sane is work, my son and my friends. I'll get through this eventually. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. What it is? I have too much going on right now to figure that out, but I will. They also say true love never dies. Like one of my favorite songs by Faith, True Love (By the way who the heck is "they"? I'd like to meet them!)
**CHORUS**
It's true love
When you say you need me like I need you
And you can't be without me
Like I can't be without you
It's true love
When we spend time talking on the phone
Cause when we're not around each other we don't want to be alone
It's true love, love, love, love
Don't you know it's good to be in love, love, love, love
Just believe me truthfully cause
Love is never ever makin' you cry
Before I tell you a lie
I'll give my life
Cause that's true love
Thanks for reading. Until next time...
1 comment:
Love is never ever makin' you cry
Before I tell you a lie
I'll give my life
Cause that's true love
..........I love it!!!!!
Please visit my blog
Jai Sai Ram
Post a Comment