And then there were two. Two days of Christmas shopping left and two gifts to get then I'm done. One is my mom. Of all the potential gifts to get, one stands out in front: a new cell phone. She's had the same one for about 3 years now. I'm sick of looking at it. Talk about antiquated! She caught the "texting" fever, and the old one is not 'text-friendly' so I figured I'd upgrade her to the En V phone by Verizon. I'm sure she'll like it and her fingers will be flying while she texts as she recovers from her surgery.
The other gift is for a dear friend of mine, Maria. She's been nice enough to watch my son after school until I can get home to pick him up. I want to give her something special, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what!! This gift will have to be one of those that I just see in a store and it calls to me.
Everyone else is done. Tonio, my brother, junior, family, etc. Another year has come and gone. With the new year, comes new beginnings.
1 comment:
Christmas shopping!!Ugggggghhhhh!!!
Post a Comment