Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tuesday, But Who's Counting?

Another work week. It's already Tuesday and I can't wait 'til Friday! One good thing is Antonio comes back from Puerto Rico today. Though we talked and texted every day, there's nothing like having him here in the flesh...no pun intended.

The work day went pretty quick. We texted and spoke during the day. He arrived at JFK at around 3:30 p.m. and made it to midtown and from there made it home. Although my day was hectic and crazy I knew I had to see him today. Without letting on, I was going to surprise him, I ordered dinner from our favorite spot and had it delivered. I got to his lobby and called him. He was surprised to learn that I was right outside. He opened the door and it was Christmas! Both our faces lit up. We embraced, kissed, hugged and that was with the front door open!

Shortly after I arrived, I received a call to let me know the food had arrived. Tonio's face had a puzzled look. I told him that was yet another surprise. I had to make sure he had a good dinner and was taken care of. This trip to his parents was a strenuous one to say the least and he definitely needed some pampering. Someone to take care of him for a change. While we ate dinner, we talked about his trip and my mom's pending operation. It felt good to catch up sitting across from him.

Afterward, we snuggled up. Needless to say, passion and a week's absence got the better of us. We were like teenage rabbits! Seriously, it felt good to have him in my arms again. To kiss him and look into those eyes. To feel his tongue on my neck. The sweat poured from our bodies like we were caught in a rainstorm. I missed this man terribly and believe me it showed!

So yes the work day was insane, but there's no place like home!

No comments: