Today is my grandfather's birthday. The patriarch of our family celebrates another year. He's 85 years old. I admire and love this man who's taught me so much. And I'm sure I get his love of technology from him. At 85 he has an iPod, 56" HD TV (I don't even have one!), loves his CDs, entertainment system and has had surround sound for years now! I wanna be like him when I grow up.
He still has his sense of humor, argues with my grandmother (but they're very much in love-been married 60 years[come this May] and is up and around and very aware of what's going on).
He still has his sense of humor, argues with my grandmother (but they're very much in love-been married 60 years[come this May] and is up and around and very aware of what's going on).
Thank you for being you. Thank you for teaching me so much. Thank you for setting the standard for what a father is supposed to be. Thank you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment