
Another weekend gone.
The countdown begins.
18 days until Christmas.
It was just Easter. It was just Memorial Day. Wasn't the summer just here? Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving? Time waits for no one!
Time to get out your Christmas lists. Find out who's been naughty and nice. Well you know the rest.
G'nite.
3 comments:
Yea man, can you believe that Christmas is just around the corner. What happened to all that time we had to complete all those goals we said we were gonna complete? Geez!
Ummm...I been naughty...real naughty...I think you're gonna have to do something about that ;)
Darius - No I can't. It feels like I just blinked and the months just passed by.
Cocoa - I've placed you on the naughty list. This year you'll find something big, black and hard in your stocking. Actually I was thinking coal, but I like your idea better!!
Post a Comment