Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve (December 23rd)



Tomorrow, Tonio, junior and I will be spending Christmas Eve with his sister and her family in their new home. This will be their first Christmas there. I look forward to see all of them. I'm very old fashioned in a lot of ways and I like the holidays as a way of reminding me to slow down and appreciate all that I have. Before you say it, no I don't only wait for Christmastime to do so. I'm appreciative all year long and think of my family and friends throughout the year. But the holiday season has always been dear to me, so it's a special time that I hold dear for loved ones.

True to character, I plan on taking lots of pictures. Nothing like capturing memories of those special moments. One day to go, before the BIG day!

No comments: