
New Year's Eve. A lot has transpired since last year. Some good. Some bad. Things I've learned from and made me grow. As a person, as a lover, as a father, as a son, as a brother, as a friend.
I have a confession to make. In order to make ends meet. I've robbed a couple of people. I'm ashamed to say not once, or twice, or even three times. But several times.
I robbed Peter to pay Paul. Then robbed Paul to pay Peter. I've been so good that I've been robbing them blind for months now and neither one knows how badly I've been in their pockets. Just when one goes to look for their money it's been replaced with the others'. Don't know how long I can keep it up, so I've resolved that I won't do it anymore. I'm going to handle my financial situation better and keep on top of it, so I won't have to resort to my old ways. ;-)
Uh huh, what were you thinking?
Another year to look forward to. Another year to be grateful for.
Tonight's the nite. Dress to the 9's.

Be with loved ones and ring in the new year safely and God-willing we'll be back next year.
Enjoy and be safe!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
{Praise God from whom all blessings flow
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him of the heavenly host
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost
Amen}
I hope your New Year's Eve turns out better than theirs did!
I hope your New Year's Eve turns out better than theirs did!

HOLIDAY! CELEBRATE!
No comments:
Post a Comment