Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Healing

Surgery ain't no joke!


Well the job knows not to expect me for a bit. In the meantime, I'm taking it easy, resting and healing. I took the dressing off only to discover that I have staples instead of sutures. I have to get them out next Monday...great.



5 comments:

That Dude Right There said...

You know I just passed out don't ya????

Achilles said...

WOW that was fast! Sorry about that. LOL

Shannon Lee said...

I hope Tonio gave you my message! That's one neat-looking and clean incision! Hope things are healing as nicely on the inside and that you're getting lots of rest and TLC from Tonio and Junior. Not that you, he and your mom all have had your turns under the knife this month/year---maybe 2009 will prove to be a healthier & even happier year for all of you! Wishing you a speedy recovery darlin! Big hugs & lots of love to all of you.

Happy New Year!

~Kahlua~

Darius T. Williams said...

Oh Lord...Well, I'm hoping your recovery is going great.

LOL - I figured out who Tonio was. I was like "Tonio?!?!"

LOL

Achilles said...

~K - I'm hoping '09 will be a surgery-free year for all!
There is some discomfort, but I'm handling it. I can't wait to sleep on my side without wincing in pain. Tonio and junior have been the best. There may be a future in the medical field for them. ;-)

Best wishes to you and yours!