
This is going to be 'movie weekend'. Tomorrow night, Tonio and I, along with some of our friends will be heading into Manhattan in Chelsea to watch the LOGO cable TV-show hit on the big screen: Noah's Arc: Jumping The Broom. I must admit, I'm a little nervous about meeting Tonio's friends. Not that I think they won't like me, but they've been his friends forever and here I am, new on the scene. Tonio's met a few of my friends and they all like him-a lot. Now it's my turn. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping 'I pass'. :-) Now back to the movie: I can't wait to see what the guys have been up to since that cliffhanger. Remember that? Wade and his boyfriend were in a car accident after the boyfriend discovered Wade and Noah sharing a tender moment in the bathroom on the beach during Gay Pride.

Then on Sunday, Tonio, junior and myself will go see Walt Disney's latest comedy: Beverly Hills Chihuahua. The voice-overs alone in the coming attractions have me cracking up. George Lopez and Cheech Marin are going to be hilarious. I can't wait to see how it all plays out on the big screen. Jamie Lee Curtis is phenomenal-I know she's going to bring it in this flick.
No comments:
Post a Comment