Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Bold Is Here!


It's finally here!! AT&T has announced that they will be selling the BlackBerry Bold mobile phone to their subscribers beginning November 4, 2008.

The new BlackBerry Bold is just $300. Some rebates will be available after signing a new 2-year AT&T agreement. It's not going to be the cheapest phone but it sure is well worth the wait and the money! Features include a 2 megapixel camera with 5x digital zoom, support for 3G, HSDPA, and EDGE, 802.11a/b/g WiFi, full GPS capabilities, Stereo Bluetooth and a 3.5mm headphone jack. All this running on a 624 MHz mobile processor with 1GB on-board memory and 16GB additional memory capacity.
I'm on a waiting list at my local AT & T store and counting down the days until I trade in my BB Curve for the BB Bold. Hey I don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs, give me my technology! Gotta luv it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool...this means you'll get my messages twice as fast and be able to respond with color photo updates of yourself! LOL