Friday, October 24, 2008

Not A Dream; A Nightmare


I was horrified to learn about the tragedy that will haunt Jennifer Hudson for the rest of her life. When I first heard about it, I thought it was a bad joke, then I thought it was a mistake. I've seen it online and had it confirmed on the news, but I still can't believe it. What this young woman is going through I can't even imagine. I hope to never experience that pain.

Earlier today, around 3 PM in Chicago's South Side, the mother and brother, of Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson, were found slain. A relative arrived home and found the body of a female shot to death on the living room floor.

Authorities issued an Amber Alert for Jennifer's 7-year old nephew, Julian King who was missing from the scene of the crime. It is believed that the boy is traveling with someone who has knowledge of double homicide.



Darnell Donerson - Jennifer's Mother

Please join me in saying a prayer for Jennifer and the Hudson family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard it but couldn't believe it was true. This is a sad sad thing to happen.

Anonymous said...

What a tragedy. I hope they catch the killer and string him up.

Anonymous said...

this was just terrible.

I took my 12 and 8 year old to the movies this weekend. We saw the Secret Life of Bees. As soon as Jennifer appeared on screen, I busted out crying. And I just sobbed when she got her ass whooped by the damned rednecks in the movie.

I just got a news report that police found the body of a 7 year old in an SUV, they have not confirmed it was her nephew...

Jesus, what is this world coming to?

Self Destruction, we're headed for self destruction...