Tonio, junior and I relaxed and didn't do much of anything. Our week is so hectic and fast-paced, that when the weekend comes, we rarely get a chance to unwind. At least for one day we were determined to have some quiet. Tonio and I would be spending the last few days together before he goes to Puerto Rico to visit his family and be with his parents. He let's on like he really doesn't want to go, but I can tell he's glad he'll be there for his dad's operation. His sister will also be there, which I'm sure his parents will be grateful for. I like his parents. They've always treated me like one of the family and love junior to death. But I'm sure his mother would like to strap junior down and personally spoon-feed him all his meals as junior's a finicky eater.
Sunday junior was so grateful for being allowed to watch TV, and play his GameBoy, he stayed glued to the tube. We decided to take advantage of the alone time. Tonio and I engaged in a little captor/prisoner role-play (for the record it was HOT!)...that was until we heard "knock-knock". Not only did we stop dead in our tracks, but we did the 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon', dressing and walking in mid-air to the bedroom door. Dressed, in record time, I opened the door to find he wanted us to share in his joy at him beating another of his GameBoy games. For anyone else that would have taken them out of the mood, not us. We simply hit the 'pause' button and we picked up right where we left off. It's good to be with someone who is compatible and enjoys experimenting and trying new things.
There are people who feel ashamed or embarrassed at bringing new things to the bedroom. Heck, if you can't bring it to the one you're in love with, who can you bring it with? I've said it before and I'll say it again: Sex is the most important thing in a relationship, but it is important. If two committed people are not on the same level, one may stray in order to get what he's not getting in his relationship. Something I don't foresee, I'm more than satisfied.

We've spoken about a lot, hypothetical situations, etc., but there are a few scenarios I'd love to act out. I think I'd surprise him. I've always had an overactive imagination. Being with him, I'm comfortable with keeping it new and exciting. For example, here's something I want to try - the two of us go out to a club or bar and we pretending not to know each other. Throughout the night, we... on second thought, why don't I just save that one? Don't want to give too much away.
This was another great (but short) weekend. Hope you had a great one as well.
1 comment:
y'all kinky. i love it! ;-)
Post a Comment