This past weekend was a good one. Tonio, junior and I finally saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It was your typical Walt Disney movie-the three "F's" principal : far-fetched, family-oriented and funny! We loved it. The voice overs for the dogs is what really made the movie. George Lopez was the funniest, by far. Great job!
It was a lazy weekend, not much to do except house chores: laundry, cleaning, etc. It felt good not to be on the go and having so much to do. I'm enjoying while I can. The pace will quickly be picking up. Thanksgiving is coming, followed by the holidays. The hustle-bustle of Christmas shopping. Who am I kidding...I love it!
I can't believe November has quietly snuck in. One good thing is daylight savings time ending. This past weekend we officially gain an hour of sleep-boy did it feel good! I'm not going to want to give it up in the spring.
As tomorrow is election day, and school's out, I'll be taking junior to work with me. He was a hit in the office back in June. He's been asking me when he can make a return engagement. He'll be excited to know that his fans are welcoming him back with open arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment