
For an early birthday gift I received the BlackBerry Bold. There we were checking out phones. Talking of upgrading and browsing over the different makes and models. I look up and my baby surprised me with the smartphone. Tonio made me blush right there on 5th Avenue.
Yes, I admit it, I'm a gadget freak: iPod, BlackBerry, camcorder, digital camera, Kindle, laptop. Love it all. Can't help it. I'm a sucker for technology.
The part I like the least however is getting used to the new features and bringing over the old contacts/info to the new phone. I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of transferring my information from my old phone to the new one. It was user friendly, self explanatory and quick! Shortly I was texting, taking and sending pictures sepia, black and white and color and watching You Tube in HD -- yes it has an HD screen. Insane I know.
My favorite feature on the Bold, I would have to say (for now) is 'BlackBerry App World'. This is similar to the iPod's applications. You can download different applications in every genre: Entertainment, Games, Maps, Music & Video, News & Weather, Banking, Travel, Sports, etc. Among them is Shazam-I'm feeling this. You select it and place it in the vicinity of any song playing and (more times than not) you'll get the name of the song and artist, album. It's a great feature. Sure to end those nights of arguing over "What was the name of that song?" or "Who sang that?" I also downloaded Pandora. It's a streaming music service that lets you select your favorite artists, genres and that's all it'll play. Your own personalized music station.
With all these features and more, you ask, "Will it make my iPod obsolete?" Only time will tell.
QOTD - Question of the Day
What do you have a passion for? What is your favorite gadget/thing?
3 comments:
I have a love for music, so my favorite invention of all time is the iPOD. I will never outgrow it.
It's hard to say...as much as I love gadgets, I'm not a gadget kind-of guy. I'm glad you like your early birthday gift...you deserve it all.
KK78 ~ Yea the iPod is an awesome gadget. Luv it myself!!
CR ~ Again, thank you soooo much baby! The gift is incredible, but not as incredible as you are. xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment