
The weather turned out to be great today! Just enough of a good breeze with plenty of sun and warm air.
Started today off with some rest. Did some much needed cleaning around the house. Then hit Orchard Beach to play some paddleball. I didn't think they were open -actually the beaches are "officially" closed, but the parks, basketball and handball/paddleball courts are open. It wasn't bad at all. People were walking their dogs, flying kites, sunning themselves, skating and playing ball. The basketball hoops were busy. A couple of kids were playing badminton. You had the old timers & the youngsters playing handball and paddleball.
We arrived shortly after 1 pm and there were still plenty of open courts. I guess the real crowd doesn't come until Memorial Day. That officially opens beach season and it'll be almost impossible to get space then. So from now until then it looks like we found a new spot to get a good workout on!
Followed that up some 'adult time' and a good dinner with Tonio and junior. Even managed to get some laundry done.
Since the weekends go so fast, I try to fit in the necessities. Everything else can wait.

Junior, the budding photographer, took these shots of us on the courts.

2 comments:
I had a great time!
Me too. We have to fit you for an outfit like the tennis greats and the US Open!
Post a Comment