This weekend felt like 'a weekend'. It's funny, when I have two or sometimes even three days off, I come back to work on Monday and I'm like, "Dag, where did the time go?". It doesn't seem like I've had any time off.
This past weekend, Tonio and I had one day to ourselves (Junior's was with his mother). We spent time with good friends (C&M), watched a movie, talked, had some all out sweaty, earth shaking, leg spasming (is that a word?) love-making...three times!!!, ate brunch and dinner out, did some real shopping: shoes, clothes, toiletries, etc., spent time with our other "boyz"-Busta and Bruce and although everything was crammed into 24 hours, it felt like so much more.
It just goes to show you it's not the amount of time you have, but what you do with it and who you're with. We don't realize what a few minutes, even seconds can do. It can make life-altering changes. Time is something that once gone, you can never get back. You can't buy it, but you can lose it. So spend it wisely.
Baby, thanks for making all my time worthwhile.
4 comments:
That's what I am talking about!
You're the best...really. The truth is that whether we're as busy as we were this weekend OR just laying around, you make every moment of it memorable! I love you...thanks for being as beautiful, smart and HOT as you were on day one!
thanks for making your "Time" worth reading...
GK~ Thanks man.
Post a Comment