
It's beginning to look a lot like...St. Patrick's Day? So why are we still getting snow? And not just a dusting-inches!
While inches could be good, when dealing with snow, that's never the case.
I've been one to appreciate all the seasons, but more and more I'm really dreading the winter months and the cold. I've always wanted to head west and in my old age, that just may happen. I don't forsee growing old(er) in frigid weather.

Like the "Beverly Hillbillies" theme: ...Kinfolk said "Jed move away from there"Said "Californy is the place you ought to be" . So they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly. Hills, that is. Swimmin pools, movie stars.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Do you know people who were born, lived and died on the same block? Do you ever think of moving away and making a life in another city...state...country?
4 comments:
I'm so glad you guys are getting that crap and not us!
Some people are content to staying put, but I don't know anyone from my graduating high school class that stayed in our hometown. We all moved on and moved away. That being said, I grew up in a suburb and we all wanted to live in big cities.
You are better than me, because you brave that New York chill. I am westcoast all the way. Born and raised in Southern California, I could not imagine what life in NY is like year-around! I visited once in the winter and was so cold I bought a pair of fur snow boots! I looked like the fool bringing those things back to this desert I live in, known as Vegas. I just figured that the cold will make you do crazy things!
~ Darius - Yea, go figure! You guys get the colder weather, why not the snow too?? What's up with that?
~ KK78 - Wow... Vegas, isn't the antithesis of NY. That heat is no joke!! Always loved California though. Visited a while back-very anxious to get back out there.
I'm definitely getting TIRED of the NY cold. Don't know how much longer I can pull it off!!
I left my suburb in Nor cal for LA and then LA for NYC. I've made peace with the winter months after years of thinking that I had SADD. lol! I realized I just needed suck it up. Never the less, the west still is still calling!
Post a Comment