QUESTION OF THE DAY Sometimes all we need to do is laugh. Can you think of anyone who can make you laugh the way Carol Burnett and gang used to make me laugh?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love Carol Burnett, man. I felt like we were related growing up...that includes her cartoon likeness. She was HILARIOUS. There isnt one out there who can touch her kind of funny. Not even Lucy.
She was on Law and Order the other night too. She played a black widow type of dame. Interesting to watch her do drama. She was remarkable to say the least.
You and I have yet another thing in common. Thats why I loves you brotha!
Cas ~ She was great! Always able to immerse herself into a character and make you laugh. She's not bad in drama, but her comedic timing makes her a gem!
2 comments:
I love Carol Burnett, man. I felt like we were related growing up...that includes her cartoon likeness. She was HILARIOUS. There isnt one out there who can touch her kind of funny. Not even Lucy.
She was on Law and Order the other night too. She played a black widow type of dame. Interesting to watch her do drama. She was remarkable to say the least.
You and I have yet another thing in common. Thats why I loves you brotha!
Cas ~ She was great! Always able to immerse herself into a character and make you laugh. She's not bad in drama, but her comedic timing makes her a gem!
Hope all is well with you and the kids! xoxox
Post a Comment