Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Why?

Why is it we say to ourselves that we're not going to say something and then we do? Case in point: I was saying to myself if anyone (at work) asks how my weekend was I was just going to say it was good and leave it at that. No sooner than I walk in the pantry a co-worker asks 'How was your weekend?'. I turn and say it was good, then go into detail about some of the mundane things I did. Ugh!! What is that about? LOL
Oh well just something I wanted to jot down. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Ian said...

Because it's human nature, bro, and we wanna share our good times with folks. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Uhhh..is right. Co-workers always come by my desk asking the same thing. How was your weekend? What did you do this weekend? What are you doing this weekend? There must not be enough work in this place! I really don't care how your weekend went and please I DONT WANT TO SHARE!

Love ya.
Lolita

Achilles said...

Ian ~ It is but dayum...I just said 'I'm not going to say anything' and BAM! There I was blabbing!

Lolita ~ Precisely why I wanted to keep my trap shut! LOL