Wow! I had never seen that particular Arsenio performance! I LOVED all of the adlibs!
Johnny Gill is tied with Maxwell for being my favorite male vocalist of all time.
Shanice is sooooooooooo amazing. I remember professing that she was my first love as a teenager. I played that Inner Child tape out to the point that it stopped working in my stereo!
3 comments:
another song with Shanice? I AIN'T MAD @ ALL...
TGK ~ I love Shanice's voice. She never got the recognition she deserved.
Wow! I had never seen that particular Arsenio performance! I LOVED all of the adlibs!
Johnny Gill is tied with Maxwell for being my favorite male vocalist of all time.
Shanice is sooooooooooo amazing. I remember professing that she was my first love as a teenager. I played that Inner Child tape out to the point that it stopped working in my stereo!
Post a Comment