Birthdays -- Come once a year. Some people don't acknowledge it. Others are proud to shout it. Some look well beyond their age, others look well below their age. Others have trouble counting and stay the same number twice even three times. Birthdays, everyone has one.
They say you can pick your friends but not your family. If that's the case, I hit the jackpot! Yesterday was a very pleasant surprise. I saw friends I haven't seen in years, met some new ones and strengthened my existing life-long buds.
Thank you
Tonio
Maria, Baz,
Slugger, Derrick
Herbie, Nancy
Evelyn
Glenn, Andrew
Sean
You guys rock!Herbie, Nancy
Evelyn
Glenn, Andrew
Sean
Toward the end, we even managed to put a ring on it.
5 comments:
Happy birhtday. Looks like you had a good time. May you have many more. Hope you made a wish ;-)
Happy Birthday!! Thanks for visiting my spot!
TT~ Yes, I had a great time. It was good to be with friends and loved ones.
D ~ Thanks for the birthday wishes. No doubt-a great post.
Are you the famous, BD of CoaCoa Rican's love? IF so, nice to meet you.
OMO ~ That I am. Thanks, nice meeting you as well.
Post a Comment