Now I lay me, down to sleep
I pray the Lord, my soul to keep
If I should die, before I wake
I pray the Lord, my soul to take
If you passed on in your sleep, what one thing would you want people to know about you?
That I care...
That I'd tried my best to make an impact on the people's lives around me.
That I loved the man I was sleeping next to with all my heart.Also that I appreciated all of those who loved me.One last thing... they need to know to bury me with my Janet Jackson The Velvet Rope cd! lol
That I didn't just die in my sleep...investigate all those in my inner circle...LOL
I'm with Cocoa on this one. There are 2 people with insurance policies on me. Check them first!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That I care...
That I'd tried my best to make an impact on the people's lives around me.
That I loved the man I was sleeping next to with all my heart.
Also that I appreciated all of those who loved me.
One last thing... they need to know to bury me with my Janet Jackson The Velvet Rope cd! lol
That I didn't just die in my sleep...investigate all those in my inner circle...LOL
I'm with Cocoa on this one. There are 2 people with insurance policies on me. Check them first!!
Post a Comment