...and don't forget it! LOLI love you happy boi...you're my forever man and for that I'm sooo grateful.
PERFECT SONG FOR A PERFECT OCCASION...
I am LOVING this love story that the two of you have going on. Like I told Cocoa on his blog, I wish you guys success and true happiness throughout your relationship.
CR ~ Words can't express what you mean to me. Thanks for being in my life.TGK ~ Thank you! Vintage Toni=Awesome!!KK78 ~ Thanks for the heartfelt wishes, Kenny!
Aww...congrats to you and Cocoa..:-)And what a nice song you chose as a tribute. You know I love me some TB.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
...and don't forget it! LOL
I love you happy boi...you're my forever man and for that I'm sooo grateful.
PERFECT SONG FOR A PERFECT OCCASION...
I am LOVING this love story that the two of you have going on. Like I told Cocoa on his blog, I wish you guys success and true happiness throughout your relationship.
CR ~ Words can't express what you mean to me. Thanks for being in my life.
TGK ~ Thank you! Vintage Toni=Awesome!!
KK78 ~ Thanks for the heartfelt wishes, Kenny!
Aww...congrats to you and Cocoa..:-)
And what a nice song you chose as a tribute. You know I love me some TB.
Post a Comment