
A great weekend.
Saturday - Did the usual weekend chores: laundry, grocery shopping, cleaners, shoemaker, etc. Finished off by having a good night, with good friends. Went to Maria's house for a night of cards and fun. Tonio, myself and the mini arrived around 8-ish. Ty, was already there. Val and her boyfriend Jay arrived shortly after us. We always have a great time, cracking jokes, catching up. Maria cooked roast pork, rice and beans, yucca. We brought the dessert-Edy's Spumoni ice cream and Louisiana crunch cake. DELICIOUS!! To top the night off with laughter, we watched season two of Martin. That brought back so many memories. We were cracking up as the many characters of Martin Lawrence filled the screen. It was a good night.
Sunday - Looked forward to Superbowl Sunday at Cas' house. She invited Tonio and I for this get-together. Junior stayed behind as he wasn't feeling too well, plus I thought it may have been too late for him to hang out with school being tomorrow. I met one of her brothers and her two sons (I met her daughter before). You can tell they're related, they resemble each other. I even met a fellow blogger, she was so funny. She had me laughing. The food was great. The company was terrific. And the Super Bowl was intense. It was really a good game! Yea, I was rooting for the underdog-Arizona, but it was my first 'real' game. The day was filled with laughter and good times. I've never really been a football fan, but after tonight, I think I just may pay more attention to the game-I'm already looking forward to next year. Thanks Cas-I owe you one! P.S. You're doing a great job with the kids, God bless you.
Thanks for a great time!
5 comments:
I had a great time! I love hangin' with the love of my life which just happens to be my best friend!
Sounds like you guys had such a great time.
D ~ had a ball! Everything was on point. And the TV Cas had...off the hook.
No i'm just wondering what makes you want to watch more football!! It better not be Larry Fitzgerald!!! He's mine!!
TD ~ He's all yours. He played a heckuva game on Sunday. Let him rest up a bit.
Post a Comment