Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Love


Love. It's many things.
Love is acting silly. Love is being corny with each other and not caring. Love is being your true self without hesitation and no regrets.
Love is being receptive and ready. Love is letting your guard down. Love is the end of "I" and the beginning of "us".
Love is thinking about the other person and their feelings. Love is giving up some of yourself because you want to. Love can be as strong or as weak as you make it.
Love is all these things and more.
Are you ready for love?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If I wasn't you made it so worth the risk. You made finding love the greatest discovery in life to date.

Anonymous said...

you two are so syrupy and corny I think my teeth might fall right out of my head from the sweetness of it all...

very sweet indeed : )

Achilles said...

Cas - I know a good dentist. lol

How are the kids doing? Ready for school? I'm sure the answer is NO!

Unknown said...

Ain't LOVE just sweet?

Achilles said...

Just grand! :-D