Monday, December 07, 2009

Journey

I've been on a long journey. Starting perhaps even before I knew there was one. As I am about to embark on the next tier of my life. I do so full of nerves. Scared. But not a scared that I don't want to. A scared that you get right before something wonderful happens. The butterflies you get in the pit of your stomach that lets you know you're alive. It's definitely a good thing.

I've learned that you can't stunt your growth by allowing guilt to keep you from having it all. You shouldn't punish yourself for living your best life when those around you didn't have the opportunity or drive to live theirs. Everyone has a choice: they had theirs; you have yours. Choose wisely. Live better, fuller, richer. Don't let history repeat itself. You be the trailblazer.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

The moment I laid eyes on you I knew you were special. My heart fluttered and I immediately felt I had to know you. It would surprise some to read that from that very day, I came to grow more and more in love with you. You are mentally, emotionally and physically the life partner I didn’t think possible. While I am anxious hammering out the finer details of what is to be the future-perfect, I am filled with peace knowing that I will share my life with a man I love and am in love with. Here’s to our continued journey…

Anonymous said...

I knew he was special too.

Here's to the next tier!
Celebrate love...and your victory over any obstacle that might have thrown you off the journey.

May God bless and keep you and your wonderful family unit in the folds of His loving and perfect hands.

Unknown said...

Cocoa Rican that is just the sweetest thing EVER!...Achilles embrace the journey...you will be fine.